Subject: [ILUG-SOCIAL] Please read and HELP this very worthwhile cause !!!
From: Niall O Broin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:40:38 +0100

Hello, my name is Billy Evans. I am a very sick little boy. My mother is
typing this for me because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so
sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt,
except when I try to breathe. The doctors gave me an artificial body. It
is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best
they could do on account of us having no money or insurance. I would
like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy doesn't
work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry,
Mommy," and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, even
though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her
real bad. I hope you will help me.  You can help me if you forward this
e-mail to everyone you know. Forward it to people you don't know, too.
Dr. Johansensteiner said that for every person you forward this e-mail
to, Bill Gates will team up with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With
that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over
America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the
angels can hear them better. They will then come back to earth and go to
the Pope. He will take up a collection in church and send all the money
to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day
I will be able to play baseball; right now I can only be third base.

Every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take more prayers
to the angels and my dream will be closer to coming true. Please help
me! Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot
before I turn 10. If you don't forward this e-mail, that's okay. Mommy
says you're a mean, rotten and heartless bastard who doesn't care about
a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in
the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long,
slow, horrible death and then burn forever in hell! What kind of cruel
person are you that you can't take five freakin' minutes to forward this
to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring
a poor, bodiless nine year old boy?

Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty.
I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't
chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I
wish that very much!

Thank you,

Billy "Smiley" Evans

-- 
Irish Linux Users' Group [Social]
http://mail.linux.ie/mailman/listinfo/social/