Subject: Quotations
From: [email-masked] (Milny, William J.)
To: [email-masked] ('CAROL KOLENDA'), [email-masked] ('MICHELLE METRO'), [email-masked] (MIKE MERLO), [email-masked] ('WALLY'), [email-masked] (RICK MOEN), [email-masked] (DAVID ZIELONKA), [email-masked] ('TERRY PRESTON')
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:19:12 -0700

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it 
through not dying.
 - Woody Allen

   I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your 
intelligence.
 - William F. Buckley, Jr.

   Only the winners decide what were war crimes.
 - Gary Wills

   A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support 
of Paul.
 - George Bernard Shaw

   Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your 
living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.
 - David Frost

   Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
 - Rita Mae Brown

   The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.
 - Oscar Wilde

   To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call 
it the target.
 - Asleigh Brilliant

   Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's 
supposed to be doing at that moment.
 - Robert Benchley

   By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be a 
boss and work twelve hours a day.
 - Robert Frost

   I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
 - W.C. Fields

   Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
 - Mark Twain

   I figure you have the same chance of winning the lottery whether you play 
or not.
 - Fran Lebowitz

   By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely 
overwhelm me.
 - Asleigh Brilliant

   I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I 
also keep handy.
 - W.C. Fields.

   I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
 - Groucho Marx

   Insanity is hereditary; you can get it from your children
 - Sam Levenson

   The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a 
rat.
 - Lily Tomlin

   Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and 
quoted.
 - Fred Allen