Subject: Painting Nuns
From: "Andre G. Assaiante" <andreg@littlewing>
To: andreg@littlewing
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 08:58:43 -0700

Two nuns are ordered to paint a room in the convent, and the last instruction
of the Mother Superior is that they must not get even a drop of paint on their
habits.

After conferring about this for a while, the two nuns decide to lock the door
of the room, strip off their habits, and paint in the nude. In the middle of
the project, there comes a knock at the door.

"Who is it?", calls one of the nuns.

"Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door.  The two nuns
look at each other and shrug, and, deciding that no harm can come from letting
a blind man into the room, they open the door.

"Nice tits," says the man, "where do you want these blinds?"

--
+===========================+=================================================+
|        mail from          |   "Just to set the books straight, they have    |
|    [email-masked]     | nothing in commom although they are very much   |
|                           |            related to each other."              |
|                           |                                                 |
|    Andre G. Assaiante     | Goodheart & Cox's "The Magic Garden Explained"  |
|                           |   from a discussion of vnodes and inodes        |
+===========================+=================================================+