Subject: Re: Narn Bat Squad (Spoilers? *I* don't know!!)
From: John Bedard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 1996 11:17:28 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

> Anyway, in response to the whole Zima brouhaha, he mentioned that one
> thing he'd love to see would be the Zima man (you know the guy with the
> hat) walking onto the station talking to the guy next to him: "Zo I zay
> to Zinclair, nize ztation..." and then suddenly a pack of Narns armed with
> baseball bats proceed to pound him into the ground...
> 
> ****************John T. Carr 

I actually have a hard copy of that original message pinned up on the wall. 
Back then I didn't have usenet access, but I FTP'd the compilations of 
usenet, genie, and compuserve from Hyperion.  I read this and thought, 
"I like this guy, he's sick." It goes like this:

>From: [email-masked]
>Date: 27  Jul  1994 16:57:28 -0400
>Subject:  Re: JMS: B5 Editorial: Lamenta
>
>   Actually, the idea of Zima lasting even into 1995 is hysterical.  I
>keep fighting the urge to have some guy show up on B5, "Zo then I zays to
>him, nize ztation" ...and five Narns just jump on him and beat the shit 
>out of him,  WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM!
>
>	jms

ROFLMAO, still, almost 2 years later...

No mention of bats, though.  I think that grew out of this post later.

John
-- 
The opinions expressed here ARE that of my employer because I am he...