Subject: Space Accident
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 97 12:20:01 EDT
Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny

From "The 'ol Pirate's home page"  http://members.aol.com/PirateJohn/pirate1.htm

After intensive investigation on both the Soviet and US parts, spokespersons
from both space agencies have determined the cause for the accident which
has placed the station and its resident personnel in jeopardy.  In terse
statements at a recent press conference, Soviet and US space agency
spokespersons said Thursday  We have concluded joint investigations
concerning this potentially tragic accident and each nation s team,
separately, has arrived at identical conclusions for this incident.  The
accident was caused by one thing and one thing only...

OBJECTS IN MIR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR.

-- 
Selected by Jim Griffith.  MAIL your joke to [email-masked].
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.  A Daemon will auto-reply.

Send comments meant for the moderator to [email-masked].  Jokes sent
to this address will be ignored.  For the full submission guidelines,
see http://comedy.clari.net/rhf/