Subject: Open Letter to French Prime Minister

From: [email-masked] (Cris Pedregal Martin)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 7:20:00 PST

This appeared in a local newsgroup; sorry, no attributions...
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Here's the open letter published in an Australian newspaper:
 
 An open letter to M. Jacques Chirac:
 
 Mon cher Jack
 
 Je suis a bit fromaged off avec votre decision to blow up La Pacifique
 avec le Frog bombes nuclears.  Je reckon vous must have un spot in La
 Belle France itself pour les explosions.  Le Massive Central?  Le Quay
 d'Orsay?  Le Champs Elysees?  Votre own back yard, peut etre?
 
 Frappez le crows avec stones, Sport!  La guerre cold est fini!  Votres
 forces militaire need la bombe atomique about as beacoup as poisson
 need les bicyclettes.
 
 Un autre point, cobber.  Votre histoire militaire isn't tres flash,
 consisting, n'est-ce pas, of battailles the likes of Crecy, Agincourt,
 Poitiers, Trafalgar, Borodino, Waterloo, Sedan, et Dien Bien Phu.  Un
 bombe won't change le tradition.  Je/mon pere/ mon grand pere/le
 cousing third avec ma grandmere/la plume de ma tante fought avec votre
 soldats against Le Boche in WWI (le Big One).  Have vous forgotten?
 
 Reconsider, mon ami, otherwise in le hotels et estaminets de
 l'Australie le curse anciens d'Angleterre - "Damnation to the French"
 - will be heard un autre temps.
 
 Votre chums don't want that.
 
 Millo.

--
From the RHF archives as selected by Brad Templeton, Maddi Hausmann and
Jim Griffith.  This newsgroup posts former jokes from the newsgroup
rec.humor.funny.   Visit http://www.netfunny.com/rhf to browse the RHF pages
and archives on the web.

This newsgroup does not accept submissions.  See rec.humor.funny for that.