Subject: Re: [svlug] Cygnus changes its name.

From: Don Marti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:24:22 -0800

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 05:10:40PM -0800, Alexandre Petit-Bianco wrote:

> Cygnus Solutions is changing its name. In the Free Software
> tradition, we're asking for contribution from the Net.

ZINC Software: Zinc is Not Cygnus

VINEGAR Solutions: Vinegar Is Now Embarrassed about GNU Approaches to
                   Reality

GIST Software: GNU Is Stale Today

MAGNUM Enterprise Solutions: Magnum Avoids GNU Mentality

PHOBOS Solutions: Phobos Happily Offers a Bucket Over Stallman

NARCISSUS Software: Narcissus Assures Real Capitalists It Shuts
                    Stallman Up Safely

SWORD Systems: Stallman's Work, Our Revenue Dammit

-- 
Don Marti                                       Electric Lichen L.L.C.
whois DM683                                 -rwxr--r-- Harrison Street
[email-masked]                San Francisco, California USA

--
echo "unsubscribe svlug" | mail [email-masked]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to unsubscribe
see http://www.svlug.org/mdstuff/lists.shtml for posting guidelines.