Subject: Re: America On-Line Cool?!?
From: [email-masked] (Allan 'Norm' Crain)
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 00:15:15 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.win95.setup,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.networking,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.win95.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.win95.setup,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.flame,alt.2600,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.duke3d,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.powerpc,alt.folklore.computers

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Rico
Laguna) wrote:
>why the fuck should we RESIST Microsoft you putz!?.......Microsoft
>makes some of the BEST software on the the market today you jealous
>worthless ass!.....I WISH there were MORE companies like Microsoft!

Microsoft makes bloated software that takes too much hardware to run and
doesn't do enough when you finally get it to work. But you're obviously
too blinded by the pride in actually getting it to do something to realize
that it doesn't let you do much. In the words of Douglas Adams, their
fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by their superficial design
flaws. In addition, there can't really be more companies like microsoft
because they have a monopoly and no one else, even if they have software
which is in all measures better, can get enough headway to get as big as
them.

I realize that that message was either flame bait or just someone so
clueless that logic cannot penetrate his and/or her skull (each of these
is evidenced by the language used), but I really just wanted to use that
Douglas Adams quote. ;)

-- 
Allan "Norm" Crain  | http://web.idea-inc.com/~allanc | Property of
[email-masked] |       Finger for Geek Code      | Erin Karper