[web-team] meeting directions

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 26 07:29:01 PST 2005

Hi, there.  I think indeed we have a problem:  A person who is neither the
webmaster nor on the Web team nor one of the two elected SVLUG officers
has used his possession of host root access to discard my general
meeting page, my general meeting maps, my distance measurements, my
public transit and parking instructions, and the results of my in-person
site survey.

Presumably, my work is still in CVS, I very sincerely hope.

A minor point:  I created personally some of SVLUG's directions / map
pages in the past, including at least one of those for the Cisco sites
-- though they were subsequently discarded by this same volunteer.

I do appreciate that volunteer's work, and will endeavour to use it as
appropriate -- but we really cannot have this sort of thing happen.

Best Regards,
Rick Moen
SVLUG webmaster