[web-team] (forw) Re: SVLUG installfests at Google

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 17 17:43:12 PST 2005

Mark Nielsen of Google contacted me and Peter Neal about the new meeting
location, as noted.  I've just now created a first pass at the
replacement directions page, and added it to CVS:
http://www.svlug.org/directions/google.shtml .  You'll note that the VTA
and CalTrain directions aren't there yet -- but they will be.

----- Forwarded message from Mark Nielsen <python at google.com> -----