[web-team] [russ.deveau@verizon.net: RE: SVLUG on LAP site]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Mar 7 14:59:55 PST 2005

Passing this along. :)

----- Forwarded message from Russell DeVeau <russ.deveau at verizon.net> -----

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:55:36 -0500
From: "Russell DeVeau" <russ.deveau at verizon.net>
Subject: RE: SVLUG on LAP site
To: "'Bill Kendrick'" <nbs at sonic.net>

bill, I have a favor - I just directed Atul to your site where his event
is posted and he asked that you make a change (he thought Trustgenix
boilerplate would be used....) I am sure you have been through this
before with folks -- sorry to put you through it with my team. Only the
first sentence has changed as he wanted to reference his firm. Thanks.

New description:
Atul Tulshibagwale is co-founder and CEO of Trustgenix, Inc., a leading
provider of standards-based Federated Identity Management software. Mr.
Tulshibagwale is a recognized industry expert on secure Web payment,
authentication, and privacy technologies for wired and wireless
networks. Prior to founding Trustgenix, Mr. Tulshibagwale was a
technology leader for five years at VeriSign, where he developed several
digital identity and payment products, including Qualcomm BREW "3G Code
Signing" Services, GoSecure! for Microsoft Exchange; the Personal Trust
Agent, and Personal Trust Service. Previously, Mr. Tulshibagwale was
co-founder of Entevo, an Internet security software firm that was
acquired by BindView Corporation. He was also a supercomputing expert at
the Indian Center for the Development of Advanced Computing. He holds an
M.Tech in Computer Science from University of Pune, India.