[web-team] Jamaica Linux Users Group Installfest

Brian Chrisman incubus at shell.izap.com
Thu May 27 13:27:23 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 12:48:53PM -0400, igodit wrote:
> We are planning a Linux Installfest here in Jamaica for July 10, 2004.
> I'm head of the planning committee for the event this year, afer watching
> the Code I visited your site to find pointers on hosting this year's
> Installfest. We would appreciate any assitance you can provide to us that
> is not on your website.

Good to hear from you.  I hope your installfest is a great success.
All the details of what we ask of people who attend our installfests
are on the web page.
I'd recommend getting a regular sight (if possible) and holding
installfests regularly..
Now that linux is much easier to install, we spend a lot more time
helping people fine-tune their installs, get particular software
packages running and other details.

If you have any specific questions which we could address, we'd be
glad tohelp..

-Brian