[web-team] Want to Join!

Mark Trammell raymarc001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 15:32:46 PST 2004

Hello,
I found your website after looking for Linux user groups. I would like to join the SVLUG users group. I plan to attend the Install fest your having on March 20th at Accent Technologies in San Jose 11-4:00 PM.

Please include my email address here and at markt at cruzio.com. I have a Suse 8.2 boxed version installed on my Toshiba Satellite 1415-S115 laptop (dual booting for now w/XP Pro). I'm mainly a Windows user hoping to make the transition to Linux. I'll see you on Saturday!

Thank you,
Mark Trammell
831-479-3538
Capitola, CA