[web-team] Linux courses at Evergreen Valley College

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Tue Jul 27 18:04:29 PDT 2004

>From: "Eisenberg, J. David" <David.Eisenberg at evc.edu>
>I am an instructor at Evergreen Valley College, and I'd like to post a =
>notice that we have courses in UNIX System Administration and Network =
>Administration, being taught on Linux systems. Would this be appropriate =
>for one of your mailing lists, and if so, which one?

It's about Linux in Silicon Valley - so that's "on topic" for our lists.

You have 2 choices - send it directly to the svlug at lists.svlug.org discussion
list.  If you're not subscribed to the list, it may complain and say a
moderator will have to look at it.  But we'll approve it.

Or send the announcement to the webmaster list and one of us will forward
it to the svlug-announce list, which has a wider audience including
forwarding to the sbay.linux newsgroup.  Either way, please include all your
contact info and/or a URL for prospective students with all the info they'll
need.

If you get a chance where it's appropriate to do so, please also give a
plug for SVLUG in your class.