[web-team] [Fwd: Re: CONFIRMED January 2004: Peter Thoeny - Web Collaboration with TWiki]

Joyce Cao Traugott joyce at terraluna.org
Tue Jan 6 07:22:58 PST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: CONFIRMED January 2004: Peter Thoeny - Web Collaboration
with TWiki
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:51:43 -0800
From: Peter Thoeny <peter.thoeny at attglobal.net>
To: Joyce Cao Traugott
<joyce at terraluna.org>,speakers at list.svlug.org.TerraLuna.Org
CC: David Allen <dallen at crconsulting.com>,"Peter Thoeny (work)"
<Peter.Thoeny at WindRiver.com>

Dear Joyce,

just checked my calendar, my talk on TWiki is this
Wednesday :-)

Could you update the "Upcoming Meeting" on your website,
http://www.svlug.org/meetings.shtml

You can use my bio listed on slide 2 at
http://TWiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/TWikiPresentation23Oct2003

If at all possible I need an internet connection. That
way I can make my presentation interactive. I do not
need high speed; dial-up modem is fine. Is that possible?

You can reach me on my cell, 510-915-1192.

Regards,
Peter

-----