[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 30 07:32:41 PDT 2004

Quoting Javier (n0dez at yahoo.com):

> Why don't you add Slackware Linux to the "link farm"?

Do I correctly guess that you mean adding http://www.slackware.org/ to
the http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml page's "Major Linux Distributions"
category?

If so, then I'll be getting around to updating that category soon.
I think http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml is in general the last page on
the site in need of updating.  The question has been (in addition to
finding the time) where to start.  Probably, I'll revise the "Stock
Symbols" and "PowerPC-Specific Distributions" parts of the page, first,
as they're the most badly outdated portions.  The general distros
section comes after that.

Please note that I've been working on the site only for the last couple
of weeks.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."