[web-team] SVLUG Member Project: Nmap Security Scanner

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 27 19:23:27 PDT 2004

Quoting Fyodor (fyodor at insecure.org):

> I was just visiting svlug.org to learn who would be Wednesday's
> speaker when I found your member's software page
> (http://www.svlug.org/sw/).  If you wouldn't mind, I would certainly
> appreciate a link to my Nmap Security Scanner.

My goodness, yes!

As an avid fan of nmap (and more-or-less of "Matrix Reloaded" ;->  ),
I will certainly be delighted to do so.  In fact, I just did -- and
fixed up a bunch of badly done HTML on that page, while I was at it.

rick at linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.