[web-team] Hello

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 23 13:32:52 PDT 2004

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs at sonic.net):

> I'm apparently on the web-team list.  Hello, everyone!

You are, indeed.  Welcome!

"Everyone" at this point means yonder motley crew:
    * bchrisman at svlug.org  (Brian Chrisman)
    * dmarti at svlug.org  (Don Marti)
    * joyce at svlug.org  (Joyce Traugott)
    * merlin at svlug.org  (Marc Merlin)
    * nbs at sonic.net   (you)
    * rick at linuxmafia.com  (me)
    * star at svlug.org   (Heather Stern)

The list-administrator e-mail address is "web-team-folks at lists.svlug.org",
which I finally chased down in /etc/exim4/aliases, as:

   # We want all volunteers to help with admining the list they're on
   web-team-folks: bchrisman, star, merlin, rick

Marc added me to that stuff roughly a week ago, which I figured out when
I started receiving listadmin nag notices.  ;->

I've made the minor change of opening up the list's Pipermail
back-postings archive to the public, and making Mailman include the list
among those shown on http://lists.svlug.org/lists/listinfo .

You might want to review recent posts, but since late July they've
mostly consisted of me saying "Here's something I'm about to do, to
update one or two of the Web pages.  Please speak up if I'm about to
do something stupid."

Looks like you're in the webslave /etc/group line, so doubly welcome!
Please let me know if anything looks mysterious.