[web-team] Re: Web update request: speaker coordinator

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 20 16:21:03 PDT 2004

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti at zgp.org):

> It would be best to put the web-team subscribe link
> right on http://www.svlug.org/teams/web-team.shtml,
> so that all the information the web team needs is in
> one place and people know what they're getting into
> if they decide to get on the list.

This is now done.  Second sentence below is new.

    To join the Web Team, contact
    webmaster<!--- comment to discourage spam -->@svlug.org,
    or talk to the appropriate coordinator for the kind of work you prefer
    to do.  Any SVLUG members interested in Web team affairs, whether Web
    team members or not, should consider completing the "Subscribing to
    web-team" form on the
    mailing list page</a>.

I tried to be vaguely inviting without actually promising that any Tom,
Dick, or Harry's subscription request will always be approved.  ;->

(Corrections welcomed.)

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your