[web-team] Re: access to svlug machine

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Aug 20 01:02:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 05:03:15PM -0700, William R Ward wrote:

> Here's my ssh public key again, this time pgp-signed:
>
> ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA5ftQJGzm48laK3DOmBkQCtFS63/ivEHfKphTtnTbz3RKSB80Bf07l9bCV9p8IXdQ7uGfN5yWBHhcREm5HqoK+D59XxHzSOEbT9yu43s2nRy53cyYJ8umOckYscSX2saZKrEYeNWPF0XrpP9KhuC/8oLVac9AjsRyIq33ZbZNeHk= bill at komodo.home.wards.net

Sorry, this took way too long, I kind of lost your card with the gpg
fingerprint for a few days :)

I found it, uploaded it signed, made your account on svlug and installed
this key.

However, this doesn't look like a 1024 bit key.
Please make a longer key and make sure it has a passphrase. You can then
replace ~/.ssh/authorized_keys with the new key

Thanks