[web-team] Web update request: speaker coordinator

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Aug 19 22:57:31 PDT 2004

begin Rick Moen quotation of Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 03:04:52PM -0700:

> I'll be glad to make any news snippet vanish that Don wants gone.  (I
> don't know why Don wouldn't want the above-quoted one, but that's not my
> call.)

Please make it vanish.   The discussions surrounding
that list are clearly not productive from the point
of view of lining up good SVLUG speakers.

There is an SVLUG "Call for Speakers" page at
http://www.svlug.org/call4speakers.shtml

Bill, can you take a look at the page and see if
there's anything that you think needs to be updated?

Rick, can you put in a link to the "Call for Speakers"
page from http://www.svlug.org/about.shtml, under
"The People of SVLUG" and, as you get a chance to
look at the links on other pages, consider putting
it in there as well?  Thank you.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                     Learn Linux and free software