[web-team] Web update request: speaker coordinator

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Aug 19 11:32:51 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 11:30:07AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> To my knowledge (off the top of my head; could be wrong), SBAY Speakers'
> Bureau (as such) isn't currently mentioned at all on any of the SVLUG
> pages.

Actually, on the front page, there's this.  Not sure if that's what
Don was talking about (probably not), but it was the only ref I could
find.  (I figured I'd let you grep the HTML files on the server)

  SVLUG's Speaker Coordinator has updated the Call For Speakers to
  reflect that SVLUG, BAFUG, PenLUG, and LUGOD's new SBAY Speakers
  Bureau now schedules speakers for all of them. Forward the news to any
  good speaker prospect for a technical crowd.

I have to say, I'm not particularly happy or comfortable with the
personal issues that have already come up over here, but I'll do my best
to ignore it and get on the with actual job of speaker-coordination.

-bill!