[web-team] Web update request: speaker coordinator

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 19 11:30:07 PDT 2004

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti at zgp.org):

> Since there's some confusion around the sbay.org
> speakers mailing list, please remove links to the
> SBAY Speakers Bureau and just list
>
>   Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net>
>
> as speaker coordinator.  Thank you.

Hi, Don.  Bill is named (with e-mail address, as above) as Speaker
Coodinator on http://www.svlug.org/officers.shtml .  Is that all you're
talking about?  Can revise other pages, if you need:  Just tell me what
you'd like.

I apologise if I'm missing something obvious, but it's been a busy
morning and I'm probably not focussed.

To my knowledge (off the top of my head; could be wrong), SBAY Speakers'
Bureau (as such) isn't currently mentioned at all on any of the SVLUG
pages.  SBAY is mentioned, a couple of times, on
http://www.svlug.org/about.shtml, to detail the switchover from SVCS to
SBAY as the corporate umbrella.