[web-team] Re: [Speakers] Details for September SVLUG speaker (Bernard Golden)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Aug 17 14:16:39 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 12:38:59PM -0700, William R Ward wrote:
> Details for the next SVLUG speaker are below, or snarf them from
> PenLUG's page.  (He's doing PenLUG next week as a warmup for SVLUG)

And now I suddenly remember WHERE I had seen this recently:

  fp_event("svlug", "1", "September 1",
  "http://www.svlug.org/",
  "Silicon Valley LUG meeting in San Jose. Bernard Golden, author of a
  book about Open Source in business.");

(A snippet of PHP from LUGOD.org's "Upcoming Events" content. :^) )

Thanks Bill!

-bill!