[web-team] Re: speaker coordinator

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 16 22:58:14 PDT 2004

(Not a complaint:  Just a reminder that I'll be able to use the Sept.
meeting information whenever I get it.)

There's something we'd all pretty much forgotten to add to the Web
pages:  There's been a reasonably active #svlug IRC channel for over
five years.[1]  It's on what used to be called openprojects.net, now
irc.freenode.net (or irc.lilofree.net, depending).

I've just corrected this oversight via additions to two SVLUG pages:
http://www.svlug.org/projects.shtml
http://www.svlug.org/policies/list-policy.shtml

Dunno if some official blessing is required before anything is added to
the former page (SVLUG "Projects"), so please let me know if I erred.
Thanks!

[1] http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/1999-August/018606.html