[web-team] Found some more

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 16 09:59:54 PDT 2004

Quoting Marc MERLIN (marc at merlins.org):

> On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 04:44:02PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> > Quoting Marc MERLIN (marc_news at merlins.org):
> >
> > > I don't think so since the coordinator from sbay.org is shared by
> > > the lugs around here, and we have have a new one.
> >
> > Will be glad to put the correct name in that field:  My problem is
> > that I don't know who it is.  ;->
>
> Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net>

Thanks, Marc.

Hi, Bill!   I was just inquiring with others on the web-team mailing
list about who's supposed to be listed on
http://www.svlug.org/officers.shtml as Speaker Coodinator, since that
page still said "Steve Traugott", who I know hasn't performed that role
for a long time.

Thanks for doing this very important job!  (I'm just, among other
things, trying to make sure that those who do the work get credited for
it on the Web pages.)