[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 13 21:51:59 PDT 2004

Quoting Hai Le (s0b3 at sbcglobal.net):

> Hi, My name is Ryan. Im new to svlug.com and Linux. I
> wanted to join SVLUG but I cant find any link or form
> on this page http://lists.svlug.org/ to submit my
> email so I can be in the mailing list and become SVLUG
> memer. Where can I submit my email into the mailing
> list ? I also wonder that can i join SVLUG if I
> absolutely know nothing about Linux ? English is my
> second language so please forgive my bad english. Thanks

Hi, Ryan!

If you couldn't find a useful link when you wrote your message,
that's perfectly understandable:  The links were confusing.
By coincidence, I (the main Web-maintenance guy at the moment) happen to
have been fixing that, today.

Now, if you follow the "Email List" link, it _will_ take you somewhere
useful!  Therefore, please try again.  (Don't forget to reload pages
that are already cached in your browser.)

If you still have trouble, please write back, and I can help.

Last but not least, welcome to SVLUG!