[web-team] SVLUG site job policy update

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 11 18:20:06 PDT 2004

Oh, I forgot to mention:  Relevant to Bill Ward not being able to send a
verifiable SSH key to Marc, I've arranged to do a keysigning event at
the next PenLUG meeting (Aug. 26), and have started collecting gpg
public keys from people planning to attend.  Bill's among those:

I posted my offer only late last night (with an explanation of what
keysignings are about and who should care), so only three keys in the
keyring isn't too bad:

Anyhow, in a fortnight, Bill and some number of others (possibly
potential webslaves, themselves) will have strongly signed gpg keys.