[web-team] Getting started

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 2 13:47:41 PDT 2004

Quoting Marc MERLIN (marc_news at merlins.org):

> rick is already in webslave, and instead of doing the ci/co, you should just
> use the evim wrapper, it'll do everything for you

Yeah, Marc was kind enough to send me a three-liner reminding me that
the wrapper takes care of permissions, and I spent Friday afternoon
beavering through a bunch of the Web pages, fixing things.  Yes, I know
that the two biggest things aren't fixed, yet (adding the August
meeting, and moving the July meeting to the past-events page).  I ran
abruptly out of time on Friday afternoon, and will finish up this
afternoon (soon as I have some breathing time, today being a bit busy).