[web-team] volunteer

J G rhct95051 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 09:05:29 PDT 2004

Yes..it has not gone anywhere.

Its ok...i will see you at the picnic this Saturday...

let me know where to look for you..

I will be bringing my twins to cause rampage and havoc..:)

Marc MERLIN <marc_news at merlins.org> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 02:56:55PM -0700, Ian Kluft wrote:
> >From: J G
> >I want to get more experience in web services specially Apache in Linux.
> >
> >I would like to volunteer to be on the Web team.
> >
> >I am a Redhat Certified Technician.
> >
> >thank you
> >
> > jeff
>
> Hi Jeff. Thanks for volunteering. (Do you mind if we ask what your
> last name is? It wasn't in your e-mail. I think Marc will want to know
> who you are in order to create an account on the server.)

I guess this hasn't gone anywhere while I was gone.
If you are still interested in volunteering (we just picked up two people),
please come meet one of us at an SVLUG meeting or at the picnic and bring
your initial password for your account

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key