[web-team] Possible post for your news section

Eisenberg, J. David David.Eisenberg at evc.edu
Tue Nov 25 15:28:53 PST 2003

I'm an instructor at Evergreen Valley College, and would like to know if you could please post the following on your news page:

---
Evergreen Valley College is offering UNIX/Linux courses this spring. Sign up for CIT050 (UNIX Operating System) and CIT052 (UNIX Shell Programming). Both these courses will use Linux, and there are still openings for both. Courses begin on Feburary 2, 2004.  You may register online by going to http://webreg.sjeccd.org/  Find out more about the Computer and Information Technology courses that we offer by going to http://www.evc.edu/business_appl_tech/cit/
---

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need more information.