[web-team] volunteer

Brian Chrisman incubus at shell.izap.com
Thu May 29 19:18:02 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 05:08:58PM -0700, Xing guo chen wrote:
> Hi,
> This is Eric, I'm a big Linux fun for few years. And I
> have been to Linux installfest. I'd like to know what
> kind of volunteer position that you are looking for. I
> work and live close either Cisco in Santa Clara.
>
> I'm able to install Linux system and seting up http
> server and other kind of administrative task. Hope
> that I can be helpful to linux community.

You are definitely welcome to help out at the Linux Installfests.
It sounds like you've been there before.
I'm not sure what other areas we need volunteers for...
perhaps others will respond.
I do remember that we were looking for people to assist
with finding speakers for the main SVLUG meeting.

Thanks,
Brian Chrisman