[web-team] MySQL Users Conference

Kent Barnard kent at kbconferences.com
Fri Mar 7 13:00:39 PST 2003

MySQL would very much like to extend an offer to the Silicon Valley Linux
Users Conference to have a exhibit booth AT NO CHARGE at our upcoming Users
Conference in San Jose, April 10-12 at the Dooubletree San Jose.

Please take a look at our conference website and see that our 50+ technical
sessions target all Open Source and Linux community developers. If you wish
to take the free booth ($2500 value)( there are 35 paid exhibitors and 5
comp booths) what we ask in return is some local promotion of the
conference, either in a newsletter, website, etc...

http://www.mysql.com/news/article-294.html

http://www.mysql.com/events/uc2003

The links offer some details about the conference.  I will need to know soon
if you want to be there.

Best regards,
Kent

Kent Barnard