[web-team] Re: Any events in June/July?

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu Jun 12 12:21:35 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 05:33:19PM +0000, Alex Reyes wrote:
[in HTML, somewhat to my email client's annoyance.  Tell your mail
 client to send plaintext, please.]

>> I noticed that many of the entries are old, needs updating,
>> Do you still have meetings?

To this, I must ask you to please provide a URL which you are looking
at?  Our events page is only used to add special events, not meetings,
under the current configuration, and we don't have any *special* events
planned for the summer quite yet.

Our Speaker Coordinators are *very* good about keeping
http://www.svlug.org/meetings.shtml up to date, and our web team keeps
the "spinner" on the main index page (http://www.svlug.org) up to date
as well.  So getting news about the meetings should be rather easy.