[web-team] Caldera still listed as sponsor on SVLUG web

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Wed Jun 4 04:08:30 PDT 2003

I guess Steve and Joyce are busy right now.  (Duh.)  So if no one objects,
I'd like to remove Caldera from the list of sponsors on sponsors.shtml.
It looks like it was already dropped from the rotating list of images in
images/sponsor_imgs/*

If we want, we can add to the pressure by posting a statement on the
web site saying something like, "Over the years SVLUG has helped to
distribute thousands of Caldera Linux CDs.  Never again.  That support
has ended due to SCO/Caldera's hostile statements and activity toward
Linux users."

Of course, it's just a suggestion/idea - any such statement is up to
SVLUG's elected leaders.

I also found references to Caldera in...
$ cd /home/httpd/html
$ find . -type f | xargs grep -li caldera
./2001-06/mjr.2001-06-13.015
./RCS/farm.shtml,v
./RCS/sponsors.shtml,v
./RCS/linuxlinks.shtml,v