[web-team] installfest request

thom phillabaum thomphillabaum at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:26:10 PST 2003

Sorry to be sending this to the webmasters, but the installfest page didn't
have any e-mail addresses listed on it so I was hoping you could forward
this to the appropriate people.

I'd like to get your help installing Linux on an old powerbook 3400 I have.
I tried to install Yellow Dog linux on it, but the first thing it said I
needed was the Apple System CD which has gotten lost sometime in the past 5
years. Is there anyone with experience installing linux on powerbook 3400's
in the group that could help me out?

thanks for your time and help,
thom phillabaum