[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Valerie D. Face vdf55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 08:07:07 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I was just checking out your website to find out about your next meeting,
and I was very impressed by the directions you have at
http://www.svlug.org/directions/cisco-9.shtml.

They are the best directions I've ever seen, anywhere.

Furthermore, as lifelong user of public transit who is concerned about the
environment, I REALLY appreciate the fact that you listed the public transit
and bicycle directions before the driving directions.  Congratulations on
doing such a terrific job!  I really hope to be able to attend your next
meeting.

Cheers,
Valerie Face