[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Valerie D. Face vdf55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 08:07:07 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I was just checking out your website to find out about your next meeting,
and I was very impressed by the directions you have at

They are the best directions I've ever seen, anywhere.

Furthermore, as lifelong user of public transit who is concerned about the
environment, I REALLY appreciate the fact that you listed the public transit
and bicycle directions before the driving directions.  Congratulations on
doing such a terrific job!  I really hope to be able to attend your next

Valerie Face

Do You Yahoo!?