[web-team] http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml#community-service

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Mon Jun 17 07:48:45 PDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 07:28:16PM +0200, lugww at counter.li.org wrote:
> Hi,
> The LUGWW link on: http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml#community-service
> Is old and should be changed to: http://lugww.counter.li.org/
Would have been faster if you had also listed the link which needed
replacing, but... done.
> The move occured almost 3 years ago so I would like it very much if you
> would make the change A.S.A.P. so people may find the Linux User Group
> project pages correctly.
Our number of available web volunteers has gotten a bit slim so it has
been a long while since the link farm has been checked by human effort.
> Regards,
> Hugo
> PS: I traced your link via the find link option of google.
Thanks for mentioning the fix to us.
> --
> Linux Users Groups WorldWide project	Hugo van der Kooij
> http://lugww.counter.li.org/		lugww at counter.li.org
> 	Don't meddle in the affairs of sysadmins,
> 	for they are subtle and quick to anger.

:)  ...and the disc was written in the language of High Sierra,
which I cannot utter here.

  ' | `   SVLUG Web Team