[web-team] svlug.org

Melinda Murphy melindamurphy at link-builder.com
Wed Feb 13 14:43:01 PST 2002

Hi,

I reviewed svlug.org and would like a link from it to my client's web site. In exchange, I'll post a link from our site to yours.

Exchanging links like this will help bring in more business for both your web site and mine. An added benefit is increased search engine traffic because the search engines rank sites higher that have a good number of relevant links.

Our client is a non-profit organization dedicated to offering debt management assistance to consumers who are having difficulties with their personal finances.

Please let me know if you are interested in exchanging links. I'll send you more details once I hear back from you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Melinda Murphy
melindamurphy at link-builder.com