[web-team] TechVenue.com Event Reminder

David Flint David at TechVenue.com
Tue Feb 5 06:23:02 PST 2002

EMAIL: David at TechVenue.com
USA Phone/Fax: 011 (312) 777-4001 x4753

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc MERLIN [mailto:marc_news at vasoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 6:08 PM
To: Services at TechVenue.com; David at TechVenue.com
Cc: webmaster at svlug.org
Subject: Re: [web-team] TechVenue.com Event Reminder

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 01:14:00PM -0500, Services at TechVenue.com wrote:
> Calendar Name: 	USValley
> Event text: 	Silicon Valley Linux User Group (SVLUG):
Installfest/Workshop, San Jose
> Scheduled for: 	Saturday, February 16 2002, 11:00am - 4:00pm
> Popup/Link: 	The Silicon Valley Linux User Group (SVLUG):
Installfest/Workshop
> LOCATION: Location: Computer Literacy Bookshop, 2590 N. First Street, San
Jose
> EVENT NOTES:

Could you not send those mails to us. I appreciate that you are listing us,
but I don't think any of us asked you to Email us reminder of our own events
(or any other events for that matter).

So please remove marc_web at merlins.org,webmaster at svlug.org from all your
mailing lists.

Thank you,