[web-team] Re: SVLUG admin

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun Apr 21 09:32:24 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 08:03:23AM -0700, Charles Ritter wrote:
> Marc,
>
> A few months back someone was asking for help with svlug.org admin.  I'd
> like to help clean up a few things, like the "news" sections on the frontpage
> that don't report any news.

Joyce is the web coordinator right now. However, I think her expertise lays
more in HTML design and layout than debugging the perl scripts that do
populate some of the pages we have.

> Anything else burning?

Quite possibly. I wouldn't quite say burning, but I'd sure say that a few
things are probably broken here and there.
If it's something you'd like to help with, you're more than welcome to, I'll
have to get a  PGP key from you and give you a  password (we can probably do
this at the next svlug meeting)