[web-team] Web Design Coordinator

Mario Rosario mario at webacre.com
Tue Sep 25 14:21:01 PDT 2001

Hi Heather,

:) Sorry Amy, I mis-read the website.

I think the Scripts Coordinator role would be more appropriate for me if the
team will work with me. I'm looking to work on my coordination skills and
meet others with similar interests. I'm not a kernel developer but I can get
around Linux. I will most likely make it to the next SVLUG meeting and the
Installfest and look forward to speaking to you.

Best Regards
Mario Rosario