[web-team] Web Design Coordinator

Compunuts compunuts at telocity.com
Mon Sep 24 22:20:01 PDT 2001

At 04:03 PM 9/24/2001 -0700, Heather wrote:
>Web Team Members: you are encouraged to comment, with or without copying
>         Mario, as you prefer.

I'm all for getting extra help. Since we only have a couple of people on
the web team besides Marc, we can also use some help too. BUT we need to
see whether that person is really worth taking the headache too so Marc
should meet that person on the next meeting, a couple of weeks only away,
and decide whether he wanted to add to the staff...

Linux is not an operating system but it's a way of life.