[web-team] modified/unlocked RCS files

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Mon Sep 17 17:57:01 PDT 2001

> It looks like the RCS alarm doesn't handle symlinks.  I did check it out
> and check it in with RCS but there is a symlink pointing at them.
>
> This is a really odd way to thank me for updating the Installfest directions
> before the Installfest.

I checked in and out the symlink ITSELF and hopefully that will shut up the
current alarm.

Honest, I didn't know that RCS would be such a dope about it, and due to
other goings-on, I hadn't been in mail all weekend to see it going bonkers!

I'll change it to a redirect gadget.  All webteam members warned to avoid
symlinks.  Siiiiiiiigh