[web-team] trying to update installfest location but getting stomped.

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Fri Sep 14 15:45:01 PDT 2001

> I just edited and checked in the wrkshop.shtml file with
> current information about the installfest.  I verified
> that it was working, and now it's gone.
> If someone made changes recently, and you back them out.

Please, change /installfest/index.shtml instead.  I'm trying to
get people weaned off of misspelling workshop...

and everyone knows it's an installfest so this will lead people
to be able to say  "dub dub dub wvlug dot org slash installfest"

We have been operating at the same time, isn't using RCS supposed
to help with this?  Maybe.  But I bet you didn't see that it had
been changed to a symlink.

When I went in there was only my diff between wrkshop.old.shtml (kept
for sanity) and installfest/index.shtml - noting the location is near
the old one, goto the old site and look at posted directions when
you get there.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078