[web-team] Re: FAQ

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Sep 12 15:54:02 PDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 11:23:15AM -0700, Heather wrote:
> > Heather, I'd add a few things to your page (along with what Winston has)
> > - Do not send HTML to the list or other kinds of attachments
>
> Was already there.  Improved visibility.
(...)

Thanks for all the fixes.

Ok, so again  I was not able  to access your page anymore  (I'd have mailman
directly), and then I eventually realized that the Email lists tag doesn't
work on the main page, but works on some other page like:
http://www.svlug.org/events.shtml

Winston, if you have things to add from your page, please pitch in.
We also need a  few simple instructions on how to  unsubscribe when you lost
your password.

> Method of enforcement I deliberately left off so far, since I'm hoping that

Fair enough.

> I see that I should probably post a note to the svlug@ list mentioning its
> existence, so folks who are only members by list-membership are clued into
> it too.

Good idea.

Thanks,