[web-team] Re: FAQ

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Mon Sep 10 13:08:02 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 08:11:01PM -0700, Compunuts wrote:
> SVLUG list FAQ is in its early development stage. The FAQ can be view by
> visiting http://www.visionglory.com/misc/listfaq.html . It's developing in

Looks promising.
It probably  needs some merging with  Heather's page (thanks heather,  I was
just able  to get the page  today, before when  I clicked on the  Email list
item in the sidebar, it kept going to mailman)

Heather, I'd add a few things to your page (along with what Winston has)
- Do not send HTML to the list or other kinds of attachments
- remove "* All job postings must be pre-approved by the SVLUG officers"
- keep arguments off list (arguments != criticism)
- whatever excerpts from
  http://lists.svlug.net/archives//svlug/2001-August/010557.html
  you feel would be useful
  (I'd have a few words about the possible consequences of breack of list
  rules)

Thanks,