[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website: PNG fixes

Greg Roelofs newt at pobox.com
Sat Sep 8 15:58:02 PDT 2001

> Apologies for the delay.  Your updated images have been posted - a copy
> of the previosu images has been kept, in case anybody reports that these
> cause other problems.

They won't, but don't take my word for it. ;-)

> Thanks bunches for your investigation of the problem though ... and even
> more for applying its solution!

You bet.  Let me know if you want other GIFs on the page or site converted
(or if you just want a Linux binary of gif2png and pngcrush).  I'm kind
of swamped at the moment, so I won't be poking around the site on my own
again for a while.

--
Greg Roelofs            newt at pobox.com             http://pobox.com/~newt/
Newtware, PNG Group, Info-ZIP, AlphaWorld Map, Philips Semiconductors, ...