[web-team] List FAQ is on the work....

Compunuts compunuts at telocity.com
Wed Sep 5 17:38:03 PDT 2001

I finally will take some time to develop an FAQ page for our mailing list
since that had attracted many flames and stuff.... It's in the works with
many pointers from long time regular mail list members and the archive
pages that Marc had sent me sometime ago.... ( Okay Marc, I'm finally
reading them that you had sent me and that I'd printed out and meaning to
develop it every time I read it but was just couldn't get to it...) ...
Anyway, I will post it once I have alpha sample of it....

Sorry it took so long to do this but life always (almost) sucks with other
things.....

Winston.

Linux is not an operating system but it's a way of life.