[web-team] Installfest pg updated, vaguely

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed Sep 5 16:48:01 PDT 2001

Given that the meeting is tonight, I felt compelled to tweak the visible
notes on the Installfest page even though we are not certain of where we're
moving to.

I promise a posting on svlug-announce as to new location, and express hope
that we can post a map on the defunct building.

I intend to go to this month's fest but can't promise to be the one who
tacks up the map...

Web Team: I have changed (docroot)/wrkshop.shtml to symlink into
(docroot)/installfest/index.shtml, since people seem to be accessing either
fairly indiscriminately.  Please advise if any details need to be glommed
from the past instance of wrkshop.shtml (which I have grabbed a side copy
of, in addition to it being in RCS).

See y'all tonight.